Martin D Jr-10E Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Outstanding Junior-sized Dreadnought from Martin
This MINT condition Martin D Jr-10E is a stellar junior-sized dreadnought that offers younger players or adult players wanting a smaller acoustic an incredibly comfortable playing experience. The D Jr-10E features a solid Sitka spruce top with sapele back and sides — an outstanding tonewood pairing that delivers warm, rich acoustic tone across the entire frequency spectrum. A select hardwood neck with Richlite fingerboard is effortlessly playable and responsive for hours of comfortable chording and lead playing. To top it all off, a beautiful satin finish preserves the wood on the D Jr-10E, protecting it and letting its unique coloring come through. And when you're ready to plug in, onboard Fishman Sonitone electronics deliver stellar amplified acoustic tone.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Sapele
- Body Bracing: X-bracing
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Dreadnought Junior
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Dots, 28 Style
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: White Corian/White Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: Retro Monel, .012-.054
- Case Included: Martin Gig Bag