Larrivee P-03R Rosewood Parlor
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Larrivee P-03R is a beautiful, satin parlor guitar that is responsive, warm and articulate. Perfect for the couch and recording.
Larrivee P-03R Features:
- Satin finish
- Solid Rosewood back and sides (East Indian)
- All solid wood construction
- 1 piece South American Mahogany Dovetail Neck
- Canadian Sitka Spruce Soundboard
- African Ebony Fretboard, Headstock overlay & Bridge
- Maple Body Binding
- Maple Fretboard Binding
- Symmetrical X-Bracing
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Rounded Headstock with logo
- Ping "Mini" Tuners (18:1 Ratio) with Chrome buttons
- Exclusive Beveled Tortis pickguard
- Herringbone Rosette
- Silver Microdot Fretboard Inlays
- D'addario Medium Gauge Strings
- Bone nut and saddle
- Larrivee Limited Lifetime Warranty
Larrivee P-03R Specifications:
Lower Bout: 13.125"
Upper Bout: 9.125"
Scale Length: 24"
Nut Width: 1 & 3/4""
Fretboard Radius: Compound (16" to 21")
Setup for Medium Gauge Strings
Frets: Width: 2.5mm (0.0985")
Frets: Height: 1.0mm (0.0394")
Larrivee's finish is UV cured polyester
Extras Included in Price:
Larrivee deluxe hard-shell included
Care Booklet / Warranty Card
Truss Rod Wrench
Larrivee started building their first Parlor guitars on July 6th, of 1999. Today the Larrivee Parlor has become the parlor guitar by which all others are measured. Quality, tone, workmanship, and playability-- all wrapped-up in an affordable package! And now for a limited time, the reintroduction of the satin Parlor that started it all.
Listen to the Larrivee P-09